top of page


The visitor visa can be mailed or submitted in person through the visa centre, or can be applied online.


If the inviter is a student, the Immigration Bureau will value the inviter's study status (scores, absenteeism records, etc.). If the inviter has already worked or immigrated in Canada, the Immigration Bureau will take a note in the inviter's previous income.

Number of entries and exits and period of validity: 10 year multiple-entry visas are usually issued. Each entry can stay for half a year, if necessary, you can also apply for an extension.


If a parent is visiting their children in Canada and their children are permanent residents or citizens, the parent may meet the requirements for a super visa, which can stay for up to 2 years at a time.

visitor visa1.jpg
bottom of page