top of page

Visa Service


Student Visa

The Canadian general study visa can be submitted in person or by post through the Visa Center, or can be applied online. The materials submitted through the visa centre and the online materials will be slightly different.

Work Visa

After graduating from studying in Canada, international students can apply for a 1-3 year post-graduation work permit according to their study time.

This is an open work visa. International students can work for any employer or self-employed.

visitor visa1.jpg

Visitor Visa

The visitor visa can be mailed or submitted in person through the visa centre, or can be applied online.


If the inviter is a student, the Immigration Bureau will value the inviter's study status (scores, absenteeism records, etc.). If the inviter has already worked or immigrated in Canada, the Immigration Bureau will take a note in the inviter's previous income.

bottom of page